Now, before anyone goes "omg ur stupid they're obviously fake" there are a couple of things that have me convinced, for now, that they're real:
1) Nintendo has apparently been going around and making fansites take the list down, just like they did when the official sprites got leaked back in September;
2) Just a few hours AFTER the list appeared, Nintendo updated their official site, confirming quite a few of the leaked names as real;
3) We've had really dodgy-looking leaks before that turned out to be true. Remember when those blurry pictures of the starter evolutions came out and everyone assumed they were fake? Yeah.
Now my dumb opinions because I know you all care about them SO MUCH:
- Best ones IMO: Roggenrola, Lillipup, Krookodile, Sigilyph, Whimsicott, Trubbish, Garbodor, Galvantula, Carracosta, MANDIBUZZ (seriously that one is awesome eee)
- Foongus and Amoongus make me giggle :^D Same with Unfezant, even though I know a lot of people despise that one. Feh, haters.
- Kind of odd that Munna, Musharna, Emboar, Swanna and Darumakka are the ONLY non-legendaries to keep their Japanese names. I definitely thought Ranculus, Chillarmy and Chillacino would keep theirs...
- Throh and Sawk are... kind of dumb, but I don't care for the Pokemon themselves either so whatever.
- The Dark/Dragon trio's names are pretty clever
- Scraggy and Scrafty are simple, but cute. Good names for what are probably my fav GenV pokeys.
- I think everyone saw 'Pignite' coming a mile away. I'm surprised I didn't guess 'Purrloin' for Choroneko, that's the most obvious pun ever
- I can't even figure out how to pronounce Conkeldurr, Cofagrigus or Almomomola :/
- I miss Ranculus already ;_; That was the one I was really, REALLY hoping would keep its Japanese name. Reuniclus is... alright, but just doesn't have the same ring to it
...besides, if they ain't real, we've only got less than two months to go anyway. *shrug*